1. Open your sweat test kit and ensure all the contents are there
2. Select either a 30 or 60 minute test (run or ride – ideally in a control environment)
3. Each test will be completed at race pace (Either by heart rate or power)
4. Weigh yourself naked (or with minimal clothing) and record your weight
5. Use the wipes to clean your skin where you are going to apply the sweat patches
6. Apply the sweat patches to hairless skin (forehead, inner forearms, chest, thighs)
7. Complete either a 30 or 60 minute test
8. Remove the sweat patches with the supplied tweezers and gloves
9. Open up the syringe and place the sweat patch within the syringe
10. Squeeze the contents of the sweat patch with the syringe into the specimen jar
11. Do this again to the other 2 sweat patches
12. Close the specimen jars and place sticker tape over then for extra protection
13. Remove your clothing, wipe yourself down, re weigh yourself and record your weight
14. Complete the attached paper work
15. Put the completed paperwork and specimen jars into the padded envelop and then into the express post bag
16. Take your express post bag and post it at your nearest post office or post box.
17. Once we receive your samples, we will analysis them and get in contact with you with your results
Why does Produrance recommend consuming 3 serves per hour?
Every serve of Produrance contains 30g of carbohydrates, comsuming 3 serves per hour will deliver 90g of carbohydrate for your body to absorb during exercise.
How can I use the Produrance gels with Produrance?
Produrance has been designed to be mixed at different strengths individualising taste for athletes. Produrance gels enable you to vary your drink strength while maintaining maximum amounts of nutrition every hour. Refer to the Produrance gel product page to see the different ways of using them.
Do I have to use Produrance Gel with my Produrance drink?
No, using Produrance Energy Gel allows you to change the strength of your Produrance drink while maintaining 90g per hour of carbohydrates. You can simply use 3 scoops (3 servings) of Produrance per hour to ensure you re consuming 90g of carbohydrates.
Do I have to consume 3 servings of Produrance per hour during exercise?
No, if you are only exercising for short periods or do not need to consume large amount of carbohydrates you can consume 1 or 2 servings per hour. This will depend on the required strength of your drink and your energy requirements needs.
What are some common sports Produrance is used for?
Triathalons, Cycling, AFL, Marathon and Ultra Marathons
What Flavours does Produrance come in?
Produrance is available in LemonLime and Berry.
Why does produrance have a total carbohydrate amount slightly higher than 90g?
During testing of Produrance we found that 10-20mg of fluid would remain in a bottle once an athlete thought the bottle was empty. This occurs due to the design of all sports drink bottles. To counteract this, Produrance has been formulated with a slightly higher total carbohydrate amount to ensure athletes absorbs the correct amount of carbohydrates.
What size jar does Produrance come in?
Produrance is available in a 2kg jar.
Can I use Produrance if I am fructose intolerant?
Produrance contains Fructose. If you are fructose intolerant you should not use Produrance.
Does Produrance contain electrolytes?
Produrance contains all the electrolytes needed to help rehydrate and prevent muscle cramps. Containing scientifically proven amounts based on sweat study, Produrance replenishes the all the electrolytes you lose during exercise.
Does Produrance contain artificial colours, flavours or preservatives?
No, Produrance does NOT contain any artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
What is the difference between Produrance and Produrance Energy Gel?
Produrance and Produrance Energy Gel contain the same ingredients however, Produrance is in a powder form and Produrance Energy Gel is in a gel form.
How many scoops of Produrance makes 1 serving?
1 scoop equals 1 serving of Produrance
How can I consume 90g of carbohydrates per hour if I only drink weak/subtle flavoured drinks?
You can easily consume 90g of carbohydrates per hour by adding 1 scoop (1 serve) of Produrance in your drink bottle then drink your bottle within the hour while consuming 1 Produrance Energy Gel every 30 minutes during exercise.
How long will the Produrance drink last once I mix it with water?
We recommend you consume your Produrance drink within 24-48 hours of making them.
How do I store my Produrance powder?
You should store you Produrance powder in a cool dry place, ensuring the lid is tightly closed to protect the powder from moisture in the air.
How quickly should I drink my Produrance drink?
You should drink your Produrance drink regularly, this will aid absorption and minimise gastrointestinal discomfort. It is best to drink small volumes of fluid frequently (150-250 ml every 15 minutes) rather than consume high volumes of fluid occasionally (e.g., 400 ml every 30 minutes).